Renowned Expert on Alternative Medicine to Speak in “The Future of Wellbeing”
Deepak Chopra returns to San Antonio on Wednesday, April 8, to share his latest findings on both mainstream and alternative medicine to an audience at the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts.
Chopra will share his roadmap for “higher health” and will address questions such as:
- Are we in the midst of a major paradigm shift in science?
- Does consciousness conceive, govern, construct and become the physical universe?
- Is the next stage of development conscious evolution?
- How does our understanding of consciousness as pure potentiality enhance our capacity for intuition, creativity, conscious choice-making and healing?
- How does our understanding of consciousness enhance our capacity for total well-being (physical, emotional, spiritual, social, community, financial and ecological)?
Chopra will also address the practical ways to experience higher consciousness, transformation and healing. He is the author of more than 80 books, including 22 New York Times bestsellers in both the fiction and nonfiction categories.
Deepak Chopra’s appearance at the Tobin Center begins at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 8. The Tobin Center is located at 100 Auditorium Circle in downtown San Antonio. Visit www.tobincenter.org for information and tickets.